|Title:||Digimon Adventure: Bokura no War Game
Digimon Adventure: War Game
デジモンアドベンチャー / ぼくらのウォーゲーム
2000, Action, Children, Drama, Movie, Sci-Fi, Sequel
Animation - Toei|
|A mysterious viral Digimon named Diaboromon threatens the digital world and the real world. The Chosen Children must work with their partner Digimon to stop this deadly creature from taking over the entire human computer network and causing a war in the real world. Yet the only way to win may be a stage of evolution never before seen.
(Summary Courtesy of Anime News Network)
40-minute movie released on March 4, 2000.
Animated by Toei Animation.
 The ↗Digimon franchise:
- (1999) Digimon: Digital Monsters (1st season, 54 TV episodes)
- (1999) Digimon Adventure: Born of Koromon (Digimon movie #1, 20 min.)
- (2000) Digimon Adventure: Bokura no War Game (Digimon movie #2, 40 min.)
- (2000) Digimon: Digital Monsters 02 (2nd season, 50 TV episodes)
- (2001) Digimon Tamers (3rd season, 51 TV episodes)
- (2002) Digimon Tamers Movie: The Runaway Digimon Express (sequel, Movie)
- (2002) Digimon Frontier (4th season, 50 TV episodes)
- (2006) Digimon Savers (5th season, 48 TV episodes)
- (2010) Digimon Xros Wars (6th season, ?? TV episodes)
- (2015) Digimon Adventure tri. (Adventure season 3, 6 movies)