- Ao no Orchestra (21 of 24 episodes completed)
- Horimiya -piece- (12 of 13 episodes completed)
- AI no Idenshi (10 of 12 episodes completed)
- City Hunter (16 of 51 episodes completed)
I'm pretty open to watching just about anything as long as there's enough substance to a title for me to take interest in it. If things like violence, gore, fan service, or moe are overused solely for shock value, forced fan adoration, and titillation, then I won't be latching onto an anime title for too long.
My Highlight Reviews on Mikomi:
- Rurouni Kenshin: Tsuiokuhen- Only review with all 10s across the board.
- Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya- 100TH ANIME REVIEW!!
- Fullmetal Alchemist- 200TH ANIME REVIEW!!
- The Sky Crawlers- 300TH ANIME REVIEW!!
- Kuragehime- 400TH ANIME REVIEW!!
- The Irresponsible Captain Tylor- 500TH ANIME REVIEW!!
- Oban Star Racer- 600TH ANIME REVIEW!!
- Daily Lives of High School Boys- 700TH ANIME REVIEW!!
- Showa Era Story- 800TH ANIME REVIEW!!
- You're Under Arrest: Full Throttle- 900TH ANIME REVIEW!!
- The Princess and the Pilot- 1000TH ANIME REVIEW!!
- Fuse: Memoirs of the Hunter Girl- 1100TH ANIME REVIEW!!
- Gundam Unicorn- 1200TH ANIME REVIEW!!
- The Wind Rises- 1300TH ANIME REVIEW!!
- When Marnie Was There- 1400TH ANIME REVIEW!!
- Your Lie in April- 1500TH ANIME REVIEW!!
- Chie the Brat - 1600TH ANIME REVIEW!!
- Your Name - 1700TH ANIME REVIEW!!
- Hunter X Hunter (2011) - 1800TH ANIME REVIEW!!
- Lord El-Melloi II Sei no Jikenbo: Rail Zeppelin Grace Note - 1900TH ANIME REVIEW!!
- Kidō Senshi Gundam: The Origin - 2000TH ANIME REVIEW!!
- Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's Feel - 2100TH ANIME REVIEW!!
- Summertime Rendering - 2200TH ANIME REVIEW!!
- Belle - 2300TH ANIME REVIEW!!
|"Ippon" Again||Rent||See Mou Ippon!|
|.hack//Another Story||Rent||See .hack//Unison (Special)|
|Watch||Helba sends the casts of .hack//SIGN and the video games on a quest to locate her hidden hot springs as a present for buying the video games.|
|.hack//Integration||Rent||See .hack//Unison (Special)|
|Watch||Mimiru and Bear meet up at a reopened dungeon known to have given rise to legends in the past. But rather than collect treasures and experience points, Mimiru has come to see a past experience that she had with powerful Longarm character, Mimika.|
|Rent||After a freak accident playing the most popular online RPG, known as "The World." Mai finds out that her life has changed after surviving the game, only to fall into a mystery on WHY?|
In 2015, CC Corporation`s datacenter caught on fire destroying "The World". By splicing in data from what would have been another project, CC Corp. was able to rebuild the game. In 2016, "The World R:2" was released. .hack//Roots covers the time Haseo spent with Shino and Ovan in the guild known as the Twilight Brigade, before the .hack//G.U. PS2 games. (ANIDB)
It's the near future, and there is only one video game, called "The World." In the virtual reality of "The World", all sorts of people play. However, once a character named Tsukasa is unable to log out, and weird events start happening, "The World" starts to seem much more mysterious than anyone ever thought.
|Rent||Ep. 28 of .hack//Sign provides the upbeat conclusion to both the .hack//Sign series as well as the four PS2 video games that follow it.|
|009 - 1||Buy||See 009-1|
In a very different future, the Cold War between the east and west has continued for 140 years. An agreement maintains a false peace and nuclear balance between the two sides. In the murky shadows of this momentary peace, spies and agents work to both gain an advantage and counter their opposites, while struggling not to push their conflict over the edge into outright war!
|07 Ghost||Watch||See 07-Ghost|
Teito, a former sklave (German for "slave") who because of his magical powers is recruited into attending an elite military school. While taking part in the graduation finals required to become an army officer in the Barsburg Empire, he discovers his father's killer at his school and tries to kill him. Having failed in the attempt, Teito manages to elude capture, but gets caught up in a larger struggle between Verloren, the God of Death, and the “beings of light” sent by Heaven to oppose him: the Seven Ghosts.
|100 Stories||Buy||See Kousetsu Hyaku Monogatari|