Hanaukyo Maid Tai La Verité - Shotacon

Back to topics list
[post:322#2915]
Devil Doll

09/13/2008 03:17 AM

Reviews: 365

Hi Xenoknight, why do you keep removing the Shotacon category for Hanaukyo Maid Tai La Verite? Both Ryuka and Konowe (two mature, big-breasted women) are fawning around the lead guy "midget" (Konowe even says "I wonder whether he will ever see me as woman"), and it's not like the boy's name were "Tarou" for no reason...

[post:322#2924]
Xenoknight

09/13/2008 02:50 PM

Reviews: 244

I never removed that keyword. Remember FIXED: What's New lag now causes misinformation to appear! (Post #2899)? I told you it was a problem since I began watching that series. I don't agree with the keyword anyway because the story revolves around one male. Its not that their attracted to him, but rather there is no other option in terms of love. You can't control who you fall in love with and as he is the only male in the show and is the president of the family at the moment, how can they not fall for him? The series showed every detail of why Konoe fell for him (all believable reasons) and the reason Ryuuka has to marry him for the inheritence. Why and how can someone as powerful as Konoe be attracted to young boys? I can't tell how you came to that conclusion? To say they are "fawning" over him is "ABSOLUTELY" wrong. They are not "fawning" over him at all. Konoe doesn't even make a move on him (though I wished she would have) and Ryuuka is just an idiot, so I don't know what your talking about. Shotacon "should" be removed from there. Anyone who saw the series will agree with me but I won't argue with a senpai.

Now, I realize I still can't call any shots on this site yet as i'm still new to the reviewing aspect (I've been on this site for a long time now even before I started reviewing) but I would like to know what are you doing to our website? It looks like your molding it into your own image without consulting us at all. You tend to "over-complicate" things (like your fragmentary idea) and your putting that mind-set all over the place! What are you doing?!?! It seems like Stretch and Jan-Chan don't fully like all your ideas either.

Edited on 09/13/2008 04:24 PM.

[post:322#2941]
Rebecca

09/14/2008 04:21 PM

Reviews: 23

Xenoknight, if you don't like what someone's doing, state why, but please please don't say "and everyone else agrees with me, nyah, nyah, nyah". It's not helpful and does not further the discussion.

And please never cross unrelated topics.

I've always encouraged people to make wide scale changes when they feel they're needed. And to hash out disagreements in the forums. Saying things like "Anyone who saw the series will agree with me" is unhelpful and does not further the discussion. If you really want to push this forward, please tell us why you don't think the series matches the definition from KeywordsDefined. Or if you find that definition to be poor, please discuss rewriting it to be better.

Reply to this topic Start a new topic
Back to topics list

Community Anime Reviews

anime mikomi org