For free starz...

Back to topics list
[post:370#3323]
Xenoknight

02/08/2009 05:08 PM

Reviews: 244

I see you've been on a lot lately and are really enjoying the anime you watch. Your review of Itazura na Kiss made me recall all the fun I had with that title (it really was great, wasn't it?). Since i'm noticing a trend with your anime selections as of late, I thought I should recommend some other romantic titles that might "knock your socks off" like that title did! LOL

Assuming you haven't seen these already, try:

Sumomomo Momomo ~ Chijou Saikyou no Yome - a tremendously hilarious love story with solid action and a "painful love struggle" that you will not soon forget.
Kanon (2006) - not only is this title the most visually impressive title ever made (in my opinion), but the actual story itself is that of "legendary status". This title may be like a "dream" for you and you won't know where you are until you wake up. The story is that serious with tears, laughs, romance, lovable characters, and a past that is more twisted than a hairbraid... you may want to keep a tissue box hRebecca for this one.
H2O: Footprints in the Sand - this is a special recommendation from me. Just read my review to understand why this title will not disappoint you. Try not to read the spoiler tags though.
True Tears - I called this title "the express drama train" for a reason. Good luck keeping up with this title as things get serious right from the start.

I think that is enough for now. Those will certainly hold you for a while.

I look foward to reading your next review.

[post:370#3324]
Jan-Chan

02/08/2009 06:27 PM

Reviews: 599

And OH!! free starz ... not to criticize, but I have some criticism for you ...

In your Itazura na Kiss review ...

Line 3 - spell check ... gose = goes ... there = they are
line 5 - if u love Romance anime (then) this is one for you

It usually takes us at two (and often more) visits to our reviews to clean up any misspelling, punctuation errors and typos ..... So pls don't take this the wrong way....

Reply to this topic Start a new topic
Back to topics list

Community Anime Reviews

anime mikomi org