Complete Box Set Animes...

Back to topics list
[post:384#3451]
Xenoknight

04/18/2009 06:07 PM

Reviews: 244

Just a forum to remind others who aren't aware of future releases or want to inquire about upcoming box sets.

Kanon (2006) (!) is coming out April 28, 2009! With a title of this magnitude finally hitting the shelves in "perfect form", I can bet the DVD sales records will be broken or something. I can't wait for this one. Just thinking about what Kanon (2006) did for the world of anime is enough reason to buy it, besides giving credit for perfection where it is due and out of sheer respect! Here is a chance for all those Buy ratings around the world to put their money where their mouth is. I'll do my part to help make sure sales are good for the titles that are actually worthy of whatever dollar amount they make us fork over. Buying 2 separate copies out of sheer respect for the quality of this title isn't asking for too much if you ask me. I must know like 15 people (excluding close friends and family) who all feel as strongly as I do about this.

I've said to much already, sooooooooooo, !!!!!!!!! BUY IT !!!!!!!!!

Edited on 04/28/2009 07:29 PM.

[post:384#3461]
Xenoknight

04/30/2009 09:38 AM

Reviews: 244

Dito for Air TV which released Apr 21, 2009. Visual Arts/KEY is a leader in the exceptional story telling department. Their titles are known world-wide and are (for the most part) respected and loved. You can't go wrong with a title of this caliber and it's worth every penny.

soooooooooo, !!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUY IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to this topic Start a new topic
Back to topics list

Community Anime Reviews

anime mikomi org