The Legacy of the Original Reviewers

Back to topics list
[post:379#3386]
AstroNerdBoy

03/29/2009 06:52 AM

Reviews: 419

I was noticing a review of Mobile Suit Gundam 0079 The Movies I, II, and III and I realized that on occasion, the original reviewers here did some terrible things -- they created pages that combined multiple titles just because that's how they were released in the U.S.. I also cite Tenchi Muyou! Ryououki as another example of this, though there are a couple of others IIRC.

Anyway, it is a shame we couldn't just break all of these into their proper solo titles and just duplicate the reviews across the board.

[post:379#3387]
Jan-Chan

03/29/2009 08:10 PM

Reviews: 599

I like the idea, but the series that you quoted ...Mobile Suit Gundam 0079 The Movies I, II, and III dates back to 1981/82 ... tis OLD .. actually VERY OLD (in terms of anime).

It seems like a lot of work for something that has more historical value than anime viewing interest.

I think that I would prefer to invest my time and attention in seeing that the new series are presented and posted correctly (or in the best manner possible).

But I do understand your concerns. I have been trying to revisit older series and clean them up (or bring them up to our current standards), but to be honest ... tis a lot of work.

OH .. btw... another one of 'those titles' is Megazone 23

Edited on 03/30/2009 03:32 PM.

Reply to this topic Start a new topic
Back to topics list

Community Anime Reviews

anime mikomi org