Maya

Back to topics list
[post:206#1867]
Anonymous #2424

02/28/2007 07:19 PM

Reviews: 0

Could you add Maya to the list of kendo girl. She is not a kendo girl but she is a ninja. Maya from Guardian Hearts

Maya is a ninja spy. She is accidently spotted by kazuya and wants to kill him in order to keep her identity as a secret. She constantly puts poison into Kazuya's food. She also made an oath to become the wife of the first man to see her naked.

[post:206#1868]
Devil Doll

02/28/2007 07:34 PM

Reviews: 365

Well, Guardian Hearts doesn't even have a review entry here, so the people creating those "kendo girl" entries might neither have watched the anime nor have image material at hand.

What about you making that entry? If you need technical advice feel free to ask...

[post:206#1869]
Stretch

02/28/2007 11:35 PM

Reviews: 2085

I was the one who started the scrapbook, and I'm always on the lookout for more Kendo Girls, but I had never heard of this series 'til now. I found a page devoted to it at AnimeNfo, and maybe the reason it's so unknown is because it didn't get particularly good reviews ("Worst anime ever" was one comment). But anything with keywords like "Comedy", "Harem" and "Ecchi" sounds like something I'd enjoy and I'm currently downloading it. Thanks for the tip! If you want to create the Kendo Girl entry yourself, go ahead--I won't touch it unless you're not interested.

[post:206#1880]
Stretch

03/09/2007 04:18 PM

Reviews: 2085

...seeing as it's been over a week, I'll do it myself. Maya has been added! The list is now up to no less than 31 Kendo Girls. Thanks for informing me about Guardian Hearts.

Reply to this topic Start a new topic
Back to topics list

Community Anime Reviews

anime mikomi org