MSG to Jordan Evans

Back to topics list
[post:414#3593]
Jan-Chan

09/30/2009 01:06 PM

Reviews: 599

You wrote -

Note that Rosario+Vampire Capu3 (Season 3), will be coming out October 1st - Oct 20th, the rumors are saying, i truly believe it will come out since my friends Uncle Helps with most famous Animes, so i get inside information before people do over the internet or even in an announcment. If anyone would like some answers for certain things do feel free to ask me anything you desire. I'll do my best to get the inside information about any question you may ask that revolves around new Anime seasons, series, shows, etc. etc... hope i will be of enough service for you all. I wish the best for anime.mikomi.org/ and will do my very best!.

Sorry, I try to do all of the new series postings to MIKOMI and regret to have to update you that there is NO season 3 of Rosario+Vampire Capu currently in the works....

Here is ANIDB's October anime list

And here is Another Fall Anime List (tx Xeno)

[post:414#3594]
Jan-Chan

09/30/2009 01:23 PM

Now... I will agree that there is a rumor (or perhaps rumors) of a third season.

The Atlantic Anime site trys to talk about this... but ..... it is probably all hype.

Typically these things happen because...
someone sez - Hey I hope that they put a 3rd season of Rosario.
then someone sez - YEH! I don't see why they don't! Rosario is great!
then someone sez - OH YES!!! A 3rd season of Rosario!!
and then someone sez - Did you hear about the 3rd Season of Rosario!! When will it be released?

Edited on 09/30/2009 09:13 PM.

[post:414#3595]
Jan-Chan

09/30/2009 01:32 PM

We here at MIKOMI try to keep up todate on any new series that come out, but we also try to keep the rumor mongering down to a minimum by 'quoting' our info sources. This gives you a chance to katch us if we are blowing smoke up our A**ES.

One such example might be Break Blade. And the manga for this series is available online at MangaFox

Edited on 09/30/2009 01:38 PM.

Reply to this topic Start a new topic
Back to topics list

Community Anime Reviews

anime mikomi org