Happy New Year to all of you.

Back to topics list
[post:424#3782]
Violet D

01/06/2010 08:32 AM

Reviews: 131

Just wanted to say Happy New year and I hope it continues to be a good one for all of you. I just got a new computer awhile back and watched Some Bleach, Naruto and Devil May Cry. Have a good one.

Violet D

[post:424#3783]
Stretch

01/06/2010 09:46 AM

Reviews: 2064

Thanks, Violet. For Christmas I got 100 blank Memorex DVD-R discs, some of the neat jewel cases that can hold two discs in the space usually occupied by one, and a new ink tape for my DVD label printer. I'm currently performing my usual end-of-season computer 'cleanup' to free up memory space.

[post:424#3784]
Devil Doll

01/06/2010 10:42 AM

Reviews: 365

With 1000 GB external hard disks at the price of less than $100 already, and the latest models of standalone media/DVD players supporting the USB protocol to connect such hard disks to them, the DVD may soon become a dying medium and carrying a portable hard disk to and fro between computer and media player may be the way to play videos in the near future. (Not even mentioning WLAN connections between both devices as another option which would certainly be even more comfortable.)

If I'm to purchase a Blu-Ray player any time soon (for the FullHD ability and support of MKV container, H.264 encoding and ASS softsubs that even some recent non-BluRay-players finally claim to support, not really for the Blu-Ray media) then supporting this kind of connection (hard disk and/or WLAN router) will most likely be a mandatory requirement for me.

Edited on 01/06/2010 10:46 AM.

[post:424#3804]
Xenoknight

01/08/2010 01:44 AM

Reviews: 244

Happy New Year to you as well Violet D. (^_^)

I wish you the best with everything this year has to offer you and hope your anime adventures will be as enjoyable as mine are going to be this year:

Angel Beats!
Eve no Jikan (movie)
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha The MOVIE 1st
Seikon no Qwaser
Sekirei ~Pure Engagement~
Omamori Himari
Dance In The Vampire Bund

Let's keep our heads up for a brighter tomorrow and take things one day at a time.

Reply to this topic Start a new topic
Back to topics list

Community Anime Reviews

anime mikomi org