Need new harem titles...

Back to topics list
[post:563#6540]
KBanger1

08/06/2017 05:05 AM

Reviews: 118

After months of procrastination, I finally did a review. The review bug finally bit me and I'm almost back to doing more in constant basis. Besides, I love this site. Anyways, I need to know if there are any new harem titles out for the summer or coming soon in the fall. It feels like there's been a drought recently of harem titles (or at least decent ones). Anyone got any info?

[post:563#6542]
Stretch

08/06/2017 08:10 AM

Reviews: 2080

I was tempted to use the Harem keyword for Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni., but since I have only watched one episode so far, I decided not to. If you take a look at the page, you will notice that there is only one boy among the cast of characters.

[post:563#6543]
Ggultra2764

08/06/2017 12:36 PM

Reviews: 2354

There have been some decent entries in the harem genre within the past few years I've seen such as Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai and the Bakemonogatari franchise. Otherwise, majority of offerings in the harem genre I have come across are mindless ecchi romps. You're likely gonna have to dip into older titles if you want more decent offerings for the harem genre.

Reply to this topic Start a new topic
Back to topics list

Community Anime Reviews

anime mikomi org