- Space Brothers (85 of ? episodes completed)
- Monogatari Series: Second Season (23 of 26 episodes completed)
- Kill la Kill (10 of 25 episodes completed)
- Nagi no Asukara (10 of 26 episodes completed)
- Gingitsune (10 of 12 episodes completed)
- Shangri-La (21 of 24 episodes completed)
- Gundam Unicorn (6 of 7 episodes completed)- Final episode will be airing in Spring 2014.
- PaniPoni Dash! (4 of 26 episodes completed)
- Super GALS (6 of 52 episodes completed)
- Peach Girl (2 of 25 episodes completed)
- Z.O.E Dolores (2 of 26 episodes completed)
- Gakuen Alice (5 of 26 episodes completed)
- The Guin Saga (2 of 26 episodes completed)
I'm mostly a fan of drama, comedy, and romance anime though I can be swayed into watching action anime if it features some elements of the genres that I take interest in. I'm pretty open to watching just about anything as long as there's enough substance to a title for me to take interest in it. If things like violence, gore, fan service, or moe are overused solely for shock value, forced fan adoration, and titillation, then I won't be latching onto an anime title for too long.
As for the "Rainy Day" pile I have on me, these are anime available at some point (past or present) within the Region 1 video market I chose to stockpile for watch in case I am inching close to my monthly data cap. But with the increasing difficulty I'm having of finding unlicensed older titles worth the time to watch, I've decided to resort to my stockpile to wow me over for anime while anything I find online for now will be for whatever Japan is currently airing.
My Highlight Reviews on Mikomi:
- Rurouni Kenshin: Tsuiokuhen- Only review with all 10s across the board.
- Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya- 100TH ANIME REVIEW!!
- Fullmetal Alchemist- 200TH ANIME REVIEW!!
- The Sky Crawlers- 300TH ANIME REVIEW!!
- Kuragehime- 400TH ANIME REVIEW!!
- The Irresponsible Captain Tylor- 500TH ANIME REVIEW!!
- Oban Star Racer- 600TH ANIME REVIEW!!
- Daily Lives of High School Boys- 700TH ANIME REVIEW!!
- Showa Era Story- 800TH ANIME REVIEW!!
- You're Under Arrest: Full Throttle- 900TH ANIME REVIEW!!
- The Princess and the Pilot- 1000TH ANIME REVIEW!!
|Martial Arts(1)||Mecha(3)||Middle School(1)||Music(1)|
|Slice of Life(1)||Supernatural(1)||Swordplay(2)||Underworld(1)|
A three-eyed immortal girl of an ancient race, Pai, seeks to become human and while on her quest gets involved with a special boy named Yakumo, who happens to die due to some of her magic. Pai decides to save him and brings him back to life by turning him into a 'WU',(a type of unkillable zombie protector). And together they start an adventure to search for a way to gain/regain their humanity.
Government fascists attempt to suppress "left wing commie terrorists" through abuse of the law and appalling violence.
Babel II OAV
|Avoid||Life seems simple for Koichi, a young student, until he learns that he is the reincarnation of an alien protector who crashed onto the mantle of responsibility as"defender of the Earth", Koichi/Babel teams up with trio of super-powered alien companions to battle the the dark forces of an evil cult leader. The war to save humanity takes Babel from the deserts of southern Asia to the upper east side of Manhattan and ultimately to a final showdown with "the master" in a hidden base nestled in the Swiss Alps. The action is fast-paced and deadly. The fate of the world rests in the ability of this courageous youth to tame his latent psychic power and use it to defeat the enemies of mankind.|
|Bastard! Destroyer of Darkness||Rent||See Bastard!! Ankoku no Hakai Kami|
Bastard!! Ankoku no Hakai Kami
Dark Schneider was the most powerful sorcerer of all time. Now he lies dormant in a young boy, waiting to be awakened by the kiss of a virgin.
|BASTARD!! 暗黒の破壊神||Rent||See Bastard!! Ankoku no Hakai Kami|
|Chojiku yosai Macross II - Lovers Again (Japanese)||Watch||See The Superdimensional Fortress Macross II: Lovers, Again|
|Crimson Pig||Buy||See Kurenai no Buta|
|DBZ||Rent||See Dragon Ball Z|
|Den`ei Shoujo Video Girl AI||Buy||See Video Girl Ai|
|Domain of Murder||Rent||See Hello Hedgehog: Domain of Murder|
Dragon Ball Z
|Rent||After his adventures (as told in Dragon Ball), Goku and his friends have settled down and are living a peaceful life. Goku even got married and now has a son, Gohan. But the peace was not meant to be. An alien appears, declares his intent to destroy the Earth and makes another incredible statement; that he is Goku's older brother! And so the battle to save Earth begins.|
|Dragonball Z||Rent||See Dragon Ball Z|
|Buy||In the brave new world of the future, Earth has gone through its third energy revolution, and now all power is based on a new invention called 'the Shizuma Drive,' a complete indispensable and pollution free energy system created ten years ago by a group of five scientists. The Shizuma Drive powers everything and there is absolutely no danger of nuclear radiation, or waste of rare petroleum resources.|
|Giant Robo : The Day the Earth Stood Still||Buy||See Giant Robo|